Hello, I am Ashley.
I love embarking new crafty adventures. My favorite areas of exploration include woodworking, crocheting and sculpting. Unfortunately, I am also a professional procrastinator with a bad habit of starting many projects and finishing few. So, in late 2014 I started this blog as a way to encourage myself to complete the projects I started.
Since then, I have discovered that I enjoy creating step by step tutorials. It is a labor of love, and I have learned so much through the process. I hope to keep you updated with new tutorials each month!
Thank you for visiting!
18 random things about me.
- I am the oldest of 5 girls.
- My husband and I started dating thanks to a video game.
My car has over 250,000 miles on it. (I have a personal goal of getting her to 300,000 miles)The transmission quit around 255000.
- I am cold-natured. (My husband is sweating, while I am sitting in the same room bundled up in blanket.)
- I enjoy binge watching Netflix shows and Korean dramas (I’m a sucker for a good romance story).
- I have scoliosis.
- I have a second social media account devoted to my board gaming hobby.
- I think brussel sprouts taste icky.
- I want to learn how to play the violin.
- I love wearing Converse shoes.
- I am incredibly shy!
- I procrastinate way too much.
- I am an Army brat.
- I tend to accumulate clutter.
- I have a big sweet tooth.
- I love listening to music by Lecrae, but I also enjoy listening to symphonic and power metal (Kamelot), trailer music (Audiomachine and Two Steps from Hell), and a bunch of classic oldies.
- I broke my pinky finger and waited weeks before going to the doctor so it’s crooked now.